Saturday, April 07, 2007

Ispalo sa liste

Bamboo - 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Desecration Smile
Feist - My Moon My Man
Kosheen-Overkill


Evo i predloga za uskrshnje izdanje:

Bloc Party-I still remember
Macy Gray-Finally made me happy feat. Natalie Cole
Faithless - Music matters
Kings of Leon- On call
Feist - Sea lion woman

Lista izgleda ovako:

20. Sophie Ellis Bextor - Catch You
19. Lady Sovereign - Love Or Hate Me
18. The Fratellis-Baby Fratelli
17. Pacha Massive - Dont let go
16. The Rakes - We Danced Together
15. LCD Soundsystem - Time To Get Away
14. Modest Mouse - Dashboard
13. Aqualung - Pressure Suit
12. !!!-Heart of Hearts
11. Camera Obscura - if looks could kill
10. Joss Stone - Tell Me 'Bout It
09. Iggie&The Stooges-My Idea of Fun
08. Of Montreal - Heimdalsgate Like A Promethean Curse
07. Wolf Myer Orchestra & Parov Stelar - Quicksand (feat. Nika Zach)
06. Air - Once Upon a Time
05. Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
04. The Killers - Read My Mind
03.  The Pigeon Detectives - Romantic Type
02. Brett Anderson - Love Is Dead
01. Klaxons - Golden Skans













No comments: