Saturday, June 02, 2007

Ispalo sa liste:

Feist - Sea Lion Woman
Grinderman - When My Love Comes Down

Predlozi:

Smashing Pumpkins - Tarantula
The Electric Soft Parade - If That's The Case, Then I Don't Know
The Chemical Brothers - Do It Again (feat. Ali Love)

Lista:

20. The Rosebuds - Get Up and Get Out
19. Bjork - Earth Intruders
18. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Out of Loan
17. Amy Winehouse - Back to Black
16. The Rakes - We Danced Together
15. New Young Pony Club - the Bomb
14. Mika - Love Today
13. Macy Gray-Finally made me happy feat. Natalie Cole
12. Groove Armada - Get Down
11. Klaxons - Gravitys rainbow
10.  Chris Cornell - No such thing
09. Arctic Monkeys - Brianstorm
08.  Bloc Party-I still remember
07. Manic Street Preachers f. Nina Persson -Your Love Alone Is Not Enough
06. White Stripes-Icky Thump
05. Travis - Closer
04. Michael_Buble-Everything
03. Blonde Redhead-23
02. Maroon5-Makes me wonder
01. Freestylers-Electrified



No comments: